DVD e CD Britney & Kevin: Chaotic... The DVD & More (Brazil)


Código de barras: 828767358291.
País de origem: Brasil.
Data de lançamento: 2006.

DVD:
Premiere: Can You Handle My Truth
Episode 2: Who Said Anything About Love
Episode 3: ...Scared To Love You
Episode 4: Magic Happens
Episode 5: Veil Of Secrecy (The Finale - Wedding)
Never-Before-Seen Footage From Britney And Kevin's Home Movies
Wedding Album Photo Gallery
The Making Of "Someday (I Will Understand)
Someday (I Will Understand) (Music VIdeo)
Do Somethin' (Music Video)


CD:
01. Chaotic
02. Someday (I Will Understand)
03. Mona Lisa
04. Faixa Bônus: Someday (I Will Understand) - Hi Bias Signature Radio Remix
author
Weslley Wagner
26 anos, brasileiro, nascido e criado em minas gerais e apaixonado por colecionar desde meus 11 anos.